Thursday, May 5, 2016

#Trump says Bernie Sanders should run as an independent to split Democrat vote

  1. USA: Donald Trump says Bernie Sanders should run as an independent to split Democrat vote
  2. All the Bernie sanders voters better vote trump after Bernie loses democratic election....
  3. Granted, yeah. Terrible treatment. But splitting the vote between Hillary and Bernie makes a trump win more feasible
  4. Let donald trump win this election so I can get deported.... If no Yall better vote for daddy Bernie
  5. In one snap I saw my cousin vote for Bernie 😻 And then in another snap I see my other cousin voted for Trump 😒
  6. Lead candidates bunch near 70 years olds Not revolution we look for I am 47 good to be President vote 2016
  7. Who to vote for? Kasich and Cruz are a disgrace, Hillary is a criminal and Bernie is a communist. That leaves only one, TRUMP!
  8. Ask those Bernie or bust people if no Bernie will they then vote Trump to avoid status quo politician.
  9. omw to vote for Bernie cause Bernie V Trump in November would be the bout of the millennium.
  10. I'm pretty sure most of my followers would be a better president than Trump, Bernie, or Hillary. So vote for yourselves today!
  11. oh well. I can't in good conscious vote for hillary or trump. Bernie write in for me