Tuesday, March 27, 2012

#Syria possible use of the armed opposition in Syria of children as soldiers in its fight against government forces

sama syria's profile photo
sama syria  -  7:29 PM  -  Public
She Radhika Coomaraswamy Special Representative of the Secretary-General for Children and Armed Conflict, on receipt of information indicating the possible use of the armed opposition in Syria of children as soldiers in its fight against government forces, which is a violation of the agreements rational recruiting children as combatants.



She added: According to the site by United Nations Radio "We ...
Expand this post »

  -  Comment  -  Hang out  -  Share  -  

Nathan Eakins

Nathan Eakins's profile photo
Nathan Eakins  -  7:25 PM  -    -  Public
I have supported a multicultual progress within Syria and I not only do not apologise but I demand a respectful thanks from the Syrian people for the cohesion that has always been represented and call for the UN process to acknowledge this reality, it is for Syria to be respected globally, it is for the Syrian people to not be bullied from Western influence and yet it is time for a better change, I am on call to extend my support, I am glad I am not alone and not only do I give thanks I give my demand that the unloyal forces give their thanks also, a comprehension of what I am talking about is not understood in my own country, by the majority, it is for the Kurds to support as much as all.
  -  Comment  -  Hang out  -  Share  -  

From the web
A top UN Mideast envoy says a humanitarian assessment mission led by the Syrian government to Homs, Hama, Daraa and other cities at the center of the country's uprising has found "significant needs." The Associated Press No comments have been posted to this article. A top UN Mideast envoy says a ...
  -  Share  -