Friday, April 27, 2012

#Zerg Rush Typing Zerg Rush on Google gets you this

top 200 commentsshow all 259
[–]JabbersWrath 290 points  ago
Pro-tip, click them O_o
[–]HerrShaun 163 points  ago
OH GOD THERE'S TOO MANY OF THEM.
[–]nczuma 32 points  ago
ENEMY IS EVERYWHERE!!!
[–]AzureBlu 36 points  ago
GOOD, WE CAN ATTACK IN ANY DIRECTION!
[–]Grimsonite 16 points  ago
You are one optimistic space marine. (Also tagged you as Optimistic Space Marine. Keep stimpackin!)
[–]AzureBlu 6 points  ago
Yay! :D
[–]TheBravetoaster 6 points  ago
I did as well. Welcome to the Corp, soldier.
[–]Blarggotron 6 points  ago
all squad mates ducked in a single corner
[–]IVI4tt 5 points  ago
I WILL DESTROY YOU
[–]sageDieu 2 points  ago
ATTACK THE SIDES FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
[–]Leadpumper 2 points  ago
GO, GO, GO!
[–]InUfiik 56 points  ago
Sounds exactly like me trying to ladder :(
[–]username_generator 75 points  ago
Also, if you try to do this with a trackpad, you're gonna have a bad time.
[–]adejesus123 14 points  ago
I noticed that. Google wants me to buy a mouse it seems.
[–]ethanvampirehntr 5 points  ago
Even better when you have a touchscreen monitor
[–]Youarereadinganame 13 points  ago
Also, zoom out.
[–]hoodie92 7 points  ago
Is it possible to win?
[–]Schickling 12 points  ago
You can't win, but you can share your score on Google+. I guess you can beat your friends at it, if you count that as winning.
[–]timurlane 10 points  ago
I was going to make a joke about how there's no one on Google+ but it just seems cruel now.
[–]eddie_thuma 5 points  ago
the upside here is when posting to google+ you are always the winner...loser too I guess
[–]Splitshadow 2 points  ago
The great thing about Google's zerg rush isn't beating the game, it's showing everyone online that I did.
[–]Freesider 20 points  ago
They killed all my search results! And even formed a GG in the end!
This is great haha.
[–]Emperorr 7 points  ago
omg you saw it too?
[–]McShizzL 1 point  ago
Good god.
[–]ycerovce 1 point  ago
I lost :(
[–]glennerooo 1 point  ago
Game over man.
But GG.
[–]CoolGuySean 206 points  ago
For a second there I thought I was getting attacked by "Opera" logos from the internet browser program. I thought Google was poking fun at them for some weird reason.
[–]LemurLord 44 points  ago
I was on Opera when I first searched zerg rush... Very surprised when I thought Google was taking my current browser and turning it into zerglings.
NinjaEdit: I tried with IE next and was disappointed.
[–]Spodi 158 points  ago
Users of IE tend to be used to disappointment.
[–]majortom1981 5 points  ago
Works for me on ie9
[–]VulturE 15 points  ago
GO BACK TO BEING DISAPPOINTED!!!
[–]tomoyopop[!] 3 points  ago
[–]rabbitlion 1 point  ago
In IE 10 there's Zerglings, Roaches and Banelings attacking.
[–]Shattered_Hero 41 points  ago
Is that backwards?
[–]Afrid1 32 points  ago
Yes it is.
[–]rehoboth_ir 4 points  ago
=O Your username! I know where you are from.........fellow tribesman!
[–]Afrid1 7 points  ago
Sorry to disappoint, but I don't know what you're talking about. I've need heard of anyone else using this name, though
[–]schf1ftyfive 24 points  ago
Wow, this is awkward.
[–]ultraspank 3 points  ago
Shhh, just greet nicely and slowly back away...
[–]fapy 4 points  ago
Yup, it's a .gif of a player under the name Keen (from the team MVP) after winning a match in the Global Starcraft League
[–]kkrepp 1 point  ago
IE users love the beauty of MSN.
[–]p3ngwin 8 points  ago
IE leads to disappointment for everyone, it's not just you.
[–]SonicFlash01 1 point  ago
I still think that. Why would they represent Opera as "numerous and overwhelming"?
[–]Cocomunky 6 points  ago
It's the O's that would appear at the bottom of the screen on a normal google page. Not any representation of Opera.
"For a second there I thought" Meaning he eventually figured out that it wasn't.
[–]PredatorDuck 123 points  ago
They even spell GG after you've been defeated.
[–]MagnusTheGreat 19 points  ago
r/Ggggg
[–]NumLock_Enthusiast 8 points  ago
GGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!
[–]REDDIT_HARD_MODE 4 points  ago
GGG ^.^;
[–]Prawns3 3 points  ago
G G G G Baby baby baby
[–]alternateF4 19 points  ago
so Idra is definitely not behind this
[–]Skammernet 6 points  ago
Yeah, I had to wait too.
[–]Back_Paragraphs 3 points  ago
I thought "kekeke" would have been funnier.
[–]quickasafox777 3 points  ago
Offensive GG. Bad manner, Google.
[–]lotictrance 1 point  ago
The icing on the cake. I laughed hard when I saw it.
[–]Illadelphian 2 points  ago
And give you your APM and kill count, I love google.
[–]DwarfApple 102 points  ago
At first I thought "This isn't too hard." And then "Oh God! They're coming from the bottom as well! Shit shit shit shit!"
[–]OmniMalev 56 points  ago
Same reaction to a real Zerg rush
[–]AllMyExesAreCrazy 14 points  ago
I don't even play Starcraft and I know this to be true.
[–]hypnoderp 8 points  ago
Same shit just happened to me. Then I realized I had two search results left. The first two.
[–]ThisIsNowAnAMA 2 points  ago
the only one they left for me was "Zerg rush victory". I did see this thread in the search though (mildly interesting.).
[–]kingtrewq 2 points  ago
I was actually doing fine until the wave hit me from the right.
[–]mythx 34 points  ago
Search results are under attack.
[–]Auto_aim1[S] 20 points  ago
Fight back, then!
[–]Zorbick 19 points  ago
BUILD MORE SUPPLY DEPOTS
[–]AzureBlu 3 points  ago
we must construct additional o:s!
[–]GrumbleMumbles 2 points  ago
What do we do? STAND UP FIGHT BACK.
[–]JiForce 1 point  ago
Read the wing launch orders.
[–]kg333 2 points  ago
NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED.
[–]Sarcasticviper 34 points  ago
another reason to love google
[–]JandiFX 14 points  ago
Wonder if Idra would rage quit from this...
[–]OrbisTerre 2 points  ago
Sneezing near Idra will make him rage quit.
[–]dmenace702 13 points  ago
thats badass
[–]Awesomedudei 35 points  ago*