Monday, May 7, 2012

2012 #Solar #Eclipse disappointed that for all my excitement, very few seem to share it.

Maricruz Rodino

7:26 PM  -  Public
russ vallelunga originally shared this post:
Firming up plans for the 2012 Solar Eclipse! I'll be honest--I'm disappointed that for all my excitement, very few seem to share it. :o(

I'll be printing maps tomorrow, and scouting locations near Page, Az (I'll also be talking with the COC and park Service to make sure I have every duck in a row! If I don't like what I find, I'll consider other arrangements (like Kayenta, Az). While I'm out and about Monday/Tuesday, I'll be sure to take pictures of whatever else I find interesting along the way.

Photo Credit: +Gabrielle Wang (who apparently is not on G+)
Add a comment...
Add a comment...

Dave Cole

7:26 PM  -    -  Public
symmetry breaking » Blog Archive » Fermilab scientists revise plans for construction of new accelerator project »
Members of the team planning the accelerator project that will power Fermilab's future experiments announced this week that they have developed ways to construct the project in three stages. With ...
Add a comment...