Saturday, May 5, 2012

#Supermoon first a half hour after moonrise (yes, it was that orange) and then a half hour after that

I couldn't get to a place where I could see the moon as it was rising. The best I could do was get it first a half hour after moonrise (yes, it was that orange) and then a half hour after that. I've taken far more detailed moon shots with my Canon PowerShot S5 IS, but these will just have to do as my record of tonight's #supermoon / #perigeemoon .
Celeste Odono10:21 PM
Very beautiful, Mim.
Beth Akerman10:23 PM
I have too many trees in the way to have been able to get the orange moon. Did get a shot of the yellow and still working on getting one from the balcony, but again too many trees around here. Very nice photos+Mim Eisenberg
Add a comment...

Robby Ball

10:19 PM  -    -  Public
#Saturday: #Russia threatens strike on NATO missile shield-News Russia threatens strike on NATO missile shiel »
#Russia threatens strike on NATO missile shield-News Russia threatens strike on NATO missile shiel. Easy Branches - Daily World and Sport News · Yesterday 11:27 PM - Public. Daily World, Sport and Vid...