Wednesday, May 16, 2012

#WaterfallWednesday "As long as I live, I’ll hear waterfalls and birds and winds sing. I’ll interpret the rocks, learn the language of flood, storm, and the avalanche.

Robby Ball

9:19 AM  -  Public
Kurt Harvey originally shared this post:
"As long as I live,
I’ll hear waterfalls and birds and winds sing.
I’ll interpret the rocks, learn the language of flood,
storm, and the avalanche.
I’ll acquaint myself with the glaciers and wild gardens,
and get as near the heart of the world as I can."
~John Muir

Lee Vining Creek

#waterfallwednesday curated by +Eric Leslie
Add a comment...Reply to Author

Robby Ball

9:18 AM  -  Public
shane holsclaw originally shared this post:
pendleton falls, blackwater canyon, West Virginia

My submission for Waterfall Wednesday. Curated by +Eric Leslie. Photo taken three years ago...further down from a previous waterfall post.

Post your waterfall photos and tag them #WaterfallWednesday.
Add a comment...Reply to Author

Robby Ball

9:18 AM  -  Public
Trevor Awalt originally shared this post:
My submission for #WaterfallWednesday curated by +Eric Leslie this is another image taken early evening of Montmorency Falls located in Beauport Quebec.
Model: Canon EOS 50D
ISO: 100
Exposure: 10.0 sec
Aperture: 8.0
Focal Length: 50mm
Tripod: Manfroto 190PROB with 498RC2 Ball head
Add a comment...Reply to Author

Robby Ball

9:18 AM  -  Public
shane holsclaw originally shared this post:
babcock state park - grist mill

here is my addition to +Eric Leslie's waterfall wednesday I took this photo a few years ago. hope you enjoy. : )

#waterfallwednesday
Add a comment...Reply to Author

Robby Ball

9:18 AM  -  Public
Jerry Denham originally shared this post:
Here is another for #waterfallwednesday by +Eric Leslie. This is Hooker Falls in the Dupont State Forest near Hendersonville, NC. This was the first stop on our NC Waterfalls Workshop conducted by +Richard Bernabe on Saturday.
Richard pointed out the neat composition of the curve the falls takes on from this angle, which is really cool and unnoticeable looking at the falls straight on. I couldn't help but include the large rock in the foreground to help lead into the curve.