Monday, September 10, 2012

Video from ‏@AnonymousOwn3r Breaking News : Godaddy Is Down because of Twitter user Anonymous Own3r

 Sure,Impress us -Please take 99% of the internet down. I would love to see your face exp. when they find you later !ha.
16mTiny Klout Flag48Anonymous Own3r ‏@AnonymousOwn3r

News : Godaddy Is Down


 
306 views 
   
Published on Sep 10, 2012 by 
http://starien.com Godaddy's DNS Servers Go Down
  •  likes, 7 dislikes
see all

All Comments (15)

medlor44
  • Hey Thanks ! I love having all my sites down . So Much Fun !!!! Yey !! Better now? all good?
    Geez What The FUck !
  • hostgator ftw :)
  • you better have a damn good reason for doing this.. or you will be the most hated individual on this planet. some people say it has to do with godaddy supporting the SOPA act.. well first time ever I read about it, not everyone affected by this lives in the U.S! so you can't punish us for not knowing.
  • any mirrors??
    
  • That was a commercial for host getter. Freakin scams everywhere I look these days! ITM
  • Yeah it is annoying BUT we must agree thats its fucking EPIC , i respect him ....
  • They screwed things up for small businesses who rely on their web connection to make a living and feed their families. Does that make them proud?
  • Several millions of websites shut down, and for what? A security test? I am outraged, I pay a fair amount for my hosting through godaddy the same as the next man and I want my work back. The sheer amount of peopel affected by this is ridiculous, Anonymous have stepped too far, in not stopping this single individual they have damaged countless peoples lives.
  • the epicness of this sort of hack cannot be denied