Monday, May 7, 2012

#Japan Shutters Last Nuclear Power Plant, first time since 1970, Japan has stopped producing nuclear power

11:17 AM  -    -  Public
#Monday: #ASIA #Japan urges Israel 'patience' on Iran sanctions » »
I was blue not knowing what I was missing. As many times as I've been to Japan, and Yokohama specifically, I never once before made my way to the top of the Landmark Tower to catch the view from t...
Add a comment...Reply to Author

From the web
For the first time since 1970, Japan has stopped producing nuclear power. Up until the partial nuclear meltdown at Fukushima last year, nuclear power plants provided almost 30 percent of Japan's electricity needs. A growing anti-nuclear movement in Japan has forced the closure of Japan's other ...
This is gorgeous!
( Via +Beauty Japan )
Richard Cummings originally shared this post:
this is Wisteria Tunnel at Kawachi Fuji Gardens, in Kitakyushu, Japan
Add a comment...