Wednesday, May 2, 2012

#ASIA #Japan urges Israel 'patience' on Iran sanctions »

Hürriyet Daily

8:55 AM  -  Public
ASIA - Japan urges Israel 'patience' on Iran sanctions »
Japan s Foreign Minister Koichiro Gemba has urged Israel to exercise "patience" on Iran s nuclear...
Add a comment...Reply to Author

Mark Esguerra

8:51 AM  -  Public
I was blue not knowing what I was missing.

As many times as I’ve been to Japan, and Yokohama specifically, I never once before made my way to the top of the Landmark Tower to catch the view from the observatory deck. On my recent I wanted to change that. So along with my dear friend +Yumi Shoji I finally got to this view of the Minato Mirai 21 area of Yokohama. Our original goal was to be there for sunset, but we were having so much fun in other parts of the city that we didn’t get up here until the evening blue hour. Which was actually a-okay with us! I simply love blue hour, and I must say that blue hour with this view was absolutely amazing. I was glad to have finally made it up here, and being with my friend was a very sweet bonus. ;-)

#WideAngleWednesday
1
9 comments
Kerry Murphy9:13 AM
I am always fascinated by views like this that are just never ending and with so much to look at. Really nice, +Mark Esguerra.
Al Griffin9:22 AM
My daughter took similar images from there a few years back. What intrigued me was the city stretched to the horizon line and I could see the curve of the earth. Well done here.