Thursday, September 6, 2012

#Dec21 2012 not totally convinced something horrific, minor or even beautiful will happen but pay attention


December 21, 2012 is getting close. What will happen? Are the Mayans right? Check out our page >>> 
While I am not totally convinced something horrific, minor or even beautiful will happen on December 21, 2012 to change the world, I do believe the people of the world should at least pay attention and make a decision whether or not to make preparations. What preparations? I do not know, yet.

 

As 60-year-old American Vietnam veteran, I know governments can do bizarre things. I do 'feel' as if the U.S. government and many other governments are making moves to protect some of their 'special people' including politicians, the rich and knowledgeable plus art works, books, records and the list goes on and on.
I'm not a physic or a soothsayer. I'm not a Nostradamus by any stretch of the imagination but, I do believe I have a strange way of knowing when 'something is going on' and I feel more strongly about December 21, 2012 every day.
For this reason, I plan to spend a large amount of my time from now until December 21, 2012, telling people, as best I can, about the possibilities of 'something going on' and they should investigate for the sake of themselves and their families.
At the present, I am hosting a live and recorded video shows on NewsAndBull.com and Ustream.tv. Using the website and the video shows, I hope to get my viewers to at least look into December 21, 2012. 
This webpage is a collection of news reports, videos and comments from people around the world that have opinions and ideas that are worth consideration. I can at least save people time by gathering the materials here while leaving out the "weirdo stuff."

What I am telling people is that I feel we, the people of earth, are in for great changes from climate to gravity to government to family between now and December 21, 2012.

I had recurring dreams a short, few years back in which I could jump up and hover above the ground about 2 or 3 feet. I started digging through the internet to find out what those dreams might mean, without any real success.

I ran across an article by a college science professor who claims it's quite possible earth's poles could shift on 12-21-12 due to gravity loss during the that particular solstice that happens only every 25,800 years. (Be sure the watch the "Spooky FEMA Ad' below) He wrote it's quite possible people and smaller objects could 'float' for a short time during the shift. From that, I became really interested in 12-21-12. The dreams stopped then.

Let me make it clear. In my opinion, it's NOT the end of the world or even civilization but, a change in the world as we know it now. What will the changes be? I wish I knew. --- Rick Igou

Check Back Often ... New Stuff Added Regularly

2012 Something Is Going On!
 

NEW ... Facebook's new, huge data center is just now going into service in Forest City, NC. It's not far from the Georgia Guidestones which is supposed to be one of the safest areas in the U.S. by sitting on solid granite, 12 miles deep. Is this in case the s--t hits the fan on December 21, 2012?
After all if you were a multi-billionaire Elitist, wouldn't you build a multi-million dollar data center in a safe place in the Appalachians?
BTW ... Apple just opened it's data center last spring also in the foothills of the Appalachians.

World's Busiest Airport at Atlanta Adds New $1.4
billion International Terminal
In My Humble Opinion: I just wonder if this Atlanta's new, "international" terminal, set to open in May, was built to accommodate hundreds of thousands of the world's elite who will be heading to Atlanta just before December 21, 2012 when catastrophic events may happen to Earth. The Atlanta area is supposed to be one of the safest areas in the world since it's situated atop solid granite that goes down 12 miles deep into Earth. Go ahead, call me crazy. --- Rick Igou, NewsAndBull



NEW! Sign A Petition Asking Governments of the World to Tell Us the Truth About December 21, 2012

Please CLICK HERE and then 'Like' Our Facebook Page for Updates!





MUST WATCH VIDEO




Will there be a polar shift in December, 2012? Scientists in this National Geographic video say there was such a polar shift 5,200 years back. That was about the same time as the beginning of the Mayan calendar. That calendar ends on December 21, 2012. Watch.
NASA continues to poo poo anything to do with December 21, 2012 ... Who runs NASA? The US government.


CLICK TO WATCH










Is FEMA Preparing For Many Bodies?




Check out


FEMA Blog:May 19, 2011From CDC - Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse







Visit Our December 21, 2012 Forum! 


Post Your Comments!





Is This Project Just Another Sign Of What's To Come December 21, 2012?


It Will Be Ready in the Spring of 2012 ... Just in Time!





The Astrology of December 21, 2012
Fear, dread, hope, enthusiasm, and many more emotions are aroused at the mention of the date, December 21, 2012. What does astrology have to tell us about it?
Why did the Mayans end their Calendar on this Particular Date?
  • The 2012 Winter Solstice Horoscope
  • The "YOD"
  • Sun Square Uranus
  • Sun Sextile Neptune
  • It Won't Happen Overnight





UPDATE: The following link is to an article that, IMHO, is closest to what will happen on or around December 21, 2012 and why it will happen. Its about change, pole shift, weather and a new beginning. I plan to survive, I'll be prepared. How about you? --- Rick Igou









The Latest: Atlantic Ocean's waters reversed direction, study finds


Change may have happened 20,000 years ago when ice dominated the Earth--- CLICK





Will Earth's Poles Reverse in December, 2012?

Does anyone agree with me the the spinning 'E' in the NBC TV show 'The Event" logo could be the earth spinning around one time, changing poles as some scientists think may happen around December 21, 2012? There's evidence that the earth's poles once reversed in about a month's time! ---- CLICK




In The News

Moviemaker George Lucas says earth will end in 2012 ... Funny man Seth Rogen was left stunned by a recent encounter with his movie making hero George Lucas - because the Star Wars director spent 20 minutes telling him the world would end in 2012









Nostradamus Effect: Extinction 2012?


Part 1




Part 2




Part 3




Part 4




Part 5






The Georgia Guidestones; A message for 2012 survivors?