Monday, August 11, 2014

PEOPLE THAT SAY THANKYOU - I would like to invite my special friends to join me on LinkedIn

Robby Ball

Shared publicly  -  11:56 AM
 
PEOPLE THAT SAY THANKYOU - I would like to invite my special friends to join me on LinkedIn  https://www.linkedin.com/in/robby
31
6
Vladlen Nikulin's profile photoAlexander Davidoff's profile photoKeith Jones's profile photoGreat Photographers's profile photo
12 comments
GreenThumb SavvyRick
12:04 PM
 
 
Thank you +Robby Ball 
Add a comment...⇢ author

Robby Ball

Shared publicly  -  11:33 AM
 
 
Here's "Cosmic Window,"   the last shot(s) my trusty 5d mark ii took before it curled up and died.  (Actually, a CF pin was bent when I quickly changed cards.  Be careful with those things!)


This is Double Arch, light painted at about 10PM.  It's a composite of two exposures.  One for the light-painted rocks at about 5500K and one for the sky at about 3000K.  If you need any more technical details feel free to ask or + me on here!!  
Read more
6
Add a comment...