Monday, February 16, 2015

SUCCEEDING IN SOCIAL MEDIA? - features the work of +Sean Rasmussen and +Michael Q Todd

SUCCEEDING IN SOCIAL MEDIA? - My latest blog on social media features the work of +Sean Rasmussen  and +Michael Q Todd and how their very simple and logical techniques can help everyone get a little bit better in the social media world.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/succeeding-social-media-robby-ball
Succeeding in social media is simple if you are persistent, and you work very hard at it, but recently I have found a couple of successful guys who have made this all seem so simple and logical. If I could have known these techniques years ago, I could have saved myself a lot of time using these ideas, instead of my long and involved trial and error. This information would have made everything much easier to figure out. I learned the hard way sta...
6
8
Circle Magic's profile photoHazel Payne's profile photo
Add a comment...

RK Ball

Shared publicly  -  Yesterday 6:49 PM
 
Winds. Storms Current Storms Current Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Current Snow Current Snow Current Snow Current. Precip Current. Storms. Today Day Today