CAST YOUR VOTE

CAST YOUR VOTE
See current  Weather Maps 

Monday, February 16, 2015

SUCCEEDING IN SOCIAL MEDIA? - features the work of +Sean Rasmussen and +Michael Q Todd

SUCCEEDING IN SOCIAL MEDIA? - My latest blog on social media features the work of +Sean Rasmussen  and +Michael Q Todd and how their very simple and logical techniques can help everyone get a little bit better in the social media world.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/succeeding-social-media-robby-ball
Succeeding in social media is simple if you are persistent, and you work very hard at it, but recently I have found a couple of successful guys who have made this all seem so simple and logical. If I could have known these techniques years ago, I could have saved myself a lot of time using these ideas, instead of my long and involved trial and error. This information would have made everything much easier to figure out. I learned the hard way sta...
6
8
Circle Magic's profile photoHazel Payne's profile photo
Add a comment...

RK Ball

Shared publicly  -  Yesterday 6:49 PM
 
Winds. Storms Current Storms Current Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Current Snow Current Snow Current Snow Current. Precip Current. Storms. Today Day Today 
 Polling on Social Media was more on target in 2016 election than the expert news media

.