Sunday, May 8, 2016

@ChristiChat I believe Juanita Broaddrick I will NEVER vote for #CrookedHillary #NeverHillary #TRUMP2016 #WomenForTrump #MAGA

  1.  Liked 235 times
    That never stopped him before. Ask Juanita Broaddrick.
  2. Both Bill & Hilary are RAPISTS. BILL-Juanita Broaddrick Hillary-American People.
  3. 2 destroy women Bill slept with & molested, Clinton’s IRS audited Gennifer Flowers,Liz Ward Gracen, Paula Jones and Juanita Broaddrick.
  4. Whitewater, Troopergate, Paula Jones, Monica Lewinsky, Vince Foster, Juanita Broaddrick. , let's reminisce.
  5. Retweeted Juanita Broaddrick (): I was 35 years old when Bill Clinton, Ark. Attorney General raped me...
  6. Hi , did Bill Clinton rape Juanita Broaddrick? You've never answered this!
  7. This is ONE reason I wont vote Hillary- She HIRED Special Police to BULLY Bill Clintons WOMEN he Sexually abused!
    Juanita Broaddrick Describes Her Reported Violent Rape by Bill Clinton
    How can any woman vote for Hillary Clinton in the face of decades of sexual assault complaints and intimidation by the Clintons? This story will dominate the 2016 election and destroy them.
  8. •I believe Juanita Broaddrick •I will NEVER vote for