Thursday, April 26, 2012

#NFLdraft #NFL Hang Out with NFL Draft Picks on Google+ Because That's Not Awkward

Clemore Henry

6:11 PM  -    -  Public
Hang Out with NFL Draft Picks on Google+ Because That's Not Awkward »
Like the horror movie villain that never dies, Google+ Hangouts is still somehow finding a way to slither into our collective mind even after we've forgotten about it.
Add a comment...

Mark Harming

6:10 PM  -  Public
new post on why I love the draft.

Also.. I'll be live blogging tonight, and probably starting a hangout.
#nfldraft #sportsdoofus
Why do we love the NFL draft? »
I have friends and family who think I'm crazy to invest as much time and attention in the draft as I do. I want to know who my team (the Chargers) are considering, I want to know who the prospects...
Add a comment...

Eric Sprecher

6:09 PM  -    -  Public
Will be doing a google hangout tonight for the #NFL #DRAFT.
Add a comment...

veasna korm

6:08 PM  -    -  Public
NFL Draft party anyone!?!
Hoffman Farms, Hilliard, Ohio
Add a comment...

Floating Path

6:07 PM  -  Public