Saturday, January 26, 2019

Agreed, but we are running out of patience Mr. President @MrWyattEarpLA

Agreed, but we are running out of patience Mr. President. With all due respect, do something about it. Use the powers of the Presidency to get to the bottom of this and lock up the seditious conspirators and restore the rule of law. Two tier Justice system. We all know it.
Quote Tweet
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
If Roger Stone was indicted for lying to Congress, what about the lying done by Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Lisa Page & lover, Baker and soooo many others? What about Hillary to FBI and her 33,000 deleted Emails? What about Lisa & Peter’s deleted texts & Wiener’s laptop? Much more!
Replying to
@MrWyattEarpLA
I hope I’m wrong. But I have a gut feeling the 3 week waiting period for we Trump voters and supporters is to prepare us to accept amnesty for some meager wall funding. I literally
🙏
I’m wrong.
4
1
4