Monday, May 21, 2012

Get Smart Theme Song

Get Smart


 
54,221 
   
Uploaded by  on Jun 7, 2010
Intro for the first two seasons of Get Smart
Don Adams
Barbara Feldon
Edward Platt
Mel Brooks
Buck Henry
Talent Associates
CBS Productions

Top Comments

  • i have all 5 seasons on dvd from time life, watched every episode in a week :)
  • Sunbeam Tiger!!!
see all

All Comments (18)

medlor44
  • As a kid, I always laughed through the opening/intro. The idea of taking an elevator down, then stairs(why?), then walking through a highly unnecessary amount of doors to a phone booth where the floor drops out was absolutely hilarious to me. P.S. Shoe phone FTW.
  • same here I have all 5 seasons one of the best funniest shows ever on tv
  • classic!
  • Oh my god I can still remember that intro when I saw it I was about 3 years old :D
  • Look at Max Smart.
    Then look at Michael Westen from Burn Notice.
    COINCIDENCE?
    (yes)
  • me2
  • why don't i have season 4!?
  • Yes I can , because I work at a jail,but I try not to position my nose in any of the doors! LOL
  • I'm building my new house with a set of five locked doors to have to go through before getting to the phone too.  Tired of the neighbors coming over and wanting to borrow the phone.
  • Imagine having to go to your job walking through a whole corridor of doors slamming loudly behind you! But in the closing, the last door slammed shut on Maxwell Smart's nose!