Monday, December 31, 2012

Google+ has a new thing called Communities and I am trying to create one, and doing pretty well so far, but think I am going to need some help


Robby Ball originally shared this post:
You are invited to Egyptday1
Preview community
Add a comment...
Great Photographers originally shared this post:
Circle my new page if you like Photography

Google+ has a new thing called Communities and I am trying to create one, and doing pretty well so far, but think I am going to need some help with content. If you have anything that you love, want to promote, and just need another place to spread the word. I would love to invite you to be a co-moderator of my community. I plan on heavily promoting this area, and getting several thousand followers, but need to start somewhere so looking for help.. Getting started never easy, but I am determined and  if you think you have something others might be interested in and have the ability to update and add new stuff several times per week... Here is what I have so far

https://plus.google.com/communities/107184398024098634397
MightbetheNews
View community
Add a comment...
Robby Ball originally shared this post:
Forever we have heard stories that are set in worlds in which history has diverged from the actual history of the world. Are they true? "Alternate History" looks at "what if" scenarios from some of history's most pivotal turning points and presents a completely different version, sometimes based on science and fact, but often based on conjecture.
Secret History
So? These are two cats?
View community