Thursday, December 13, 2012

#Russia Admits Assad Losing #US recognises #Syria's opposition as legitimate


Top photos

Tweets Top / All / People you follow

11 DecTiny Klout Flag80BBC Breaking News ‏@BBCBreaking
US recognises 's opposition as "legitimate representative" of Syrian people - President . Details soon 
47mTiny Klout Flag55Turab ‏@ijaman08
I am not waiting for a man to tell me I can't go Syria, I'm waiting to find out what Allah has decreed for me. So please do dua for me
51mTiny Klout Flag55Turab ‏@ijaman08
Please do dua for me. There is a chance I may not go Syria due to lack of seats. I am still waiting for conformation. Pleas do dua for me
1hTiny Klout Flag85david carr ‏@carr2n
'Vogue' gets stylish in Syria with reporter Arwa Damon (and this time they get it right)   tells it
1hTiny Klout Flag55Marcus Papadopoulos ‏@DrMarcusP
...the Syrian Government is still in power after nearly two years of conflict because it has large support within Syria.
2hTiny Klout Flag79سلطان سعود القاسمي ‏@SultanAlQassemi
Syria: How community leaders can help maintain law and order in a post-Assad era  by  for 
2hTiny Klout Flag78RAND Corporation ‏@RANDCorporation
Commentary: Syria's civil war has produced thousands of jihadists who will threaten the region for years to come. 
3hTiny Klout Flag67Rafif Jouejati ‏@RafifJ
If you support "human rights" without supporting women's rights, you're not a very good human rights defender. 
3hTiny Klout Flag72Jenan Moussa ‏@jenanmoussa
That awkward moment when a Syrian friend tells me: "I wish I have a suicide belt." It tells you how desperate people in  R becoming.
5hTiny Klout Flag84Reuters Top News ‏@Reuters
U.S. says Russia "waking up to reality" on Syria 
5hTiny Klout Flag84Wolf Blitzer ‏@wolfblitzer
Courageous reporting by  Damon on  continues in today during 5PM ET hour.
5hTiny Klout Flag67Lauren Wolfe ‏@Wolfe321
What upsets me is that women are literally cast out from homes (Darfur) or killed (Syria) because they've survived brutal rape.