Saturday, February 9, 2013

#Community #Communities I try to represent all sides of the story equally so hopefully my site can be helpful to you


Robby Ball

10:25 AM  -  Public
@Robbyba originally shared this post:
#Community  #Communities   I think is the news, and what we watch on TV just doesn't always seem to be the same thing any more. So I try to follow local and international stories that seem to interest me, and then come up with my own opinion about what U really think is going on...   I try to represent all sides of the story equally so hopefully my site can be helpful to you too when you try to decide what is really going on in the crazy world too...
Might be the News
Pretty Pictures tell a story
View community
2
Add a comment...
Ирина Никулина was made a Moderator of Feel Good Photography.
Feb5: #Trade #Rumor Report: Bulls, Raptors discuss Bargnani for Boozer trade »
#Trade #Rumor Report: Bulls, Raptors discuss Bargnani for Boozer trade. Kurt Helin ‏@basketballtalk. We've updated our Bulls/Bargnani trade rumor post -- nothing is imminent. Toronto will keep looking...
2
+2
Add a comment...
Feb8: #Atlanta #Hawks Lakers should do a straight trade Howard for josh smith. »
#Atlanta #Hawks Lakers should do a straight trade Howard for josh smith. Raul Anthony ‏@ChampSince84. I agree. RT @G_Loose_K: At this point Lakers should do a straight trade Howard for josh smith. Exp...