CAST YOUR VOTE

CAST YOUR VOTE
 ELECTION 2016  Cast your vote                      See current  Weather Maps 

Sunday, September 14, 2014

#thankyoumagic +Robby Ball congratulations and #thankyou for building our G+ community along the way. Keep spreading the #love .

THANK YOU TO ALL MY FRIENDS  -  today I reached 50,000 followers and 9,000,000 views, pretty amazing, couldn't have done without you!
#thankyou   #thankyoumagic     #peoplewhosaythankyou   
216
13
Daria Tkatchenko Larsen's profile photoElba C's profile photoJames Jamison's profile photoKris McGee's profile photo
103 comments
Mrs peter kinsler
Yesterday 9:27 PM
+
1
2
1
 
 
+Robby Ball Congrats !! Sweetie !! Keep It Cool and Beautiful My Friend !! ;)x! xx
Jamie Rhoades
Yesterday 9:27 PM
+
1
2
1
 
 
Very welcome. Thanks for all you do +Robby Ball. Fantastic circle sharer. :-)))
Phoetry
Yesterday 9:29 PM
+
1
2
1
 
 
congrats!
Asl Ozsu
Yesterday 9:37 PM
 
 
Congratulations +Robby Ball , you're always welcome ;)
Elba C
Yesterday 9:41 PM
+
1
2
1
 
 
Oh wow....... I just was there yesterday at Georgia Dome.... Now i am home in Florida ... Love Georgia would like to relocate there next year or so...+Robby Ball congrats and thanks well done dude! 
Robby Ball
Yesterday 9:44 PM
 
 
+Elba C Atlanta is great place, it has gotten really crowded over the years, but still a nice town
Bryan Saint John
Yesterday 9:45 PM
+
1
2
1
 
 
..and I'm the 30th to plus one this :)
Elba C
Yesterday 10:40 PM
 
 
+Robby Ball I've notice the traffic....it was bad in some areas but overall it was great for me.... So much I want to live there... I stay Alpharetta and near Johns Creek... Went into Atlanta too ... 
Imwaytoobusy
Yesterday 11:06 PM
 
 
Very nice! Congrats :)
Aheste Beste
Yesterday 11:17 PM
+
1
2
1
 
 
Hi, Dear +Robby Ball, congratulations!Thanks to you too!
Wish have a  ㄥ◯∨モㄥY Sunday  ❤:)¸¸.•*¨*•♫ :)
Fauziah Samad
Yesterday 11:46 PM
+
1
2
1
 
 
Congratulations my dear +Robby Ball well done, wish you have a lovely Sunday with your love one.
Mariko
12:05 AM
 
 
Awesome  !
Vladlen Nikulin
12:19 AM
 
 
Thanks so much my friend +Robby Ball!!! Congratulations!!!
Shirley Lim
1:16 AM
 
 
Wow good afternoon +Robby Ball congrats my friend. .well done. ..YEAH👍👍👍✌✌✌
50.026 followers YEAH YEAH
Hope ur weekend amazing n happy beautiful Sunday. .take care 😃 😄 😆 😉 💖[💖☆[☆🍹🍹🍷🍷🍺🍺🍸🍸 ... ... #thankyou#circleshare
Andreas Baum
1:34 AM
 
 
Congratulations +Robby Ball  stay as you are ... Greetings from Germany to you my friend. :))
Frank Gainsford
2:15 AM
 
 
Do tell what is the trick to get your view counts so high.. I have the follower numbers under control t a degree, but my view counts are very low.

PS shared  further
Daniel Spielmann
2:51 AM
+
1
2
1
 
 
Congratulations, +Robby Ball. It's yet more proof for the effort you put into building your network and the value you create for it. 
David Schiffman
4:07 AM
 
 
Congratulations +Robby Ball you have earned and totally deserve it! You Rock! So glad and happy for you! Thanks again for all that you do!!!  
Renato Lollato
6:13 AM
 
 
you're welcome, Robby... have a nice sunday..: ))
Manoel luthieri
6:48 AM
+
2
3
2
 
 
+Robby Ball you guys are deserving! congratulations! great day and week everyone! thank you for the friendship! honored
Debbie Martin
7:02 AM
 
 
Congratulations!!!  Have an awesome week!
Dr Tammy Cashion
7:05 AM
+
2
3
2
 
 
warmest congrats +Robby Ball but I am not surprised.......u curate great circles and are quite engaging and responsive....I am proud of you, my friend...Sunday blessings
Roy Vassell
8:01 AM
+
1
2
1
 
 
That's a real treat to see,. ya stream castings. Thank's +Robby Ball 
Kim Dixon
8:30 AM
+
1
2
1
 
 
Congratulations my friend :-) 
Sheri B.
9:03 AM
 
 
Congratulations +Robby Ball. Hope you have an amazing day ☺
Alexander Davidoff
10:21 AM
+
1
2
1
 
 
Great job! I'm only at 18,192, how long did it take you to get to 50.000?
Robby Ball
10:37 AM
+
1
2
1
 
 
+Alexander Davidoff It took me many years to get to 7000 followers using my blog as my main input. I then just started re-sharing other peoples pretty pictures and quickly started seeing my new followers jump to 50-100 a day
Robby Ball
10:39 AM
+
2
3
2
 
 
+Elba C  yes the area you are looking at, actually anywhere north of the285  perimeter is pretty awesome. Most people moving into city for first time move inside the city. I like it near where you were best
Robby Ball
10:45 AM
 
 
+Frank Gainsford view count is really a mystery, and not really sure what special little thing I have done. I do have a blogger site which is real active, doubt anything is coming from there but maybe?
Robby Ball
11:03 AM
+
4
5
4
 
 
OMG I got 993,000 views yesterday!!! I went from 9,000,000 to 10,000,000 in one day, what did I do?
Elba C
11:06 AM
 
 
+Robby Ball I am planning to go again let you know! 
 Cast your vote

.