Sunday, November 9, 2014

#TSU DID YOU EVER WANT TO GET IN EARLY ON SOMETHING -but you always seem to be late

DID YOU EVER WANT TO GET IN EARLY ON SOMETHING -but you always seem to be late to the game only wishing at a later date and time that you wish you had known so you could have been there. Being an early adopter in the next great thing is not always east to do, but think I see one coming. About three weeks ago an invite only network came out. On first glance it looked a lot like facebook, so i thought hmmm this could be interesting, so I played around with it for a few hours, and found it was very easy to use. Supported networking, pretty pictures, just like I enjoying doing. Then i noticed they actually wanted to pay be for doing what I already do on #facebook  #google  and #instagram   so I tried it out a bit more. Now after two weeks i am getting an average of at least 40 likes, and 10 comments and even a few shares on everything I post. .....so maybe this is something really cool, or maybe just a flash in the pan, but at least I got in early so I could finally be somewhere I could say, maybe later, that I was glad I stumbled into to this new platform early. Guess time will tell, but if you want to take achance and a look, here is an invite See more pretty pics here
https://www.tsu.co/robbyba #TSU  
Show less
1
Add a comment...

Robby Ball

Shared publicly  -  9:16 AM
1
Add a comment...

Robby Ball

Shared publicly  -  9:15 AM
1