Friday, January 16, 2015

After 15 years of hosting websites for other people I found out I will need to find a new job

Stream

PEOPLE WHO SAY THANK YOU - after 15 years of hosting websites for other people I found out I will need to find a new job at the end of the month. I have decided change my career from IT and go into social media. Could you please read below link, and or check out my linkedin profile and let me know if this is a wise decision #thankyou   
17
9
Lachezar Yordanov's profile photoA30NUDOS - Alquiler de Barcos en Ibiza's profile photoDanindu Wakista's profile photoKlaus Bandisch's profile photo
Hide comments

Neil Barnsley
9:54 AM
+
1
0
1
+Robby Ball Sir, I think I might have actually found a number I beat you on :-)) I'll connect via linked, the invite will be with you soon. All the best for the future, Neil

Robby Ball
9:59 AM
+
1
2
1
+Neil Barnsley my email is robby.ball@gmail.com if you need it. I just checked your G+ profile, and you are doing amazingly, look forward to making sure we are linked on linked in as well. Thank you for the kind words of encouragement :)
Read more

Neil Barnsley
10:02 AM
+
1
0
1
+Robby Ball​ should be with you now :-)

Keith Cooper
10:02 AM
+
1
0
1
Go for it +Robby Ball  but always keep that sceptical eye towards emperors wearing no clothes ;-)

Clients deserve better than some of the out and out hucksters who like to push the latest new thing as a panacea.

I see a steady stream of 'experts' at business meetings, ever more deft at avoiding ways of quantifying genuine benefits for organisations, in terms of real expenditure in time and resources.
Read more

RAHALI BOUMED
10:07 AM
+
1
0
1
Your Itinerary is good, I do wish you many chances, thank you for thinking to share...

Robby Ball
10:17 AM
+Neil Barnsley got it and accepted

RK Ball
10:24 AM
+Keith Cooper Tough to show ROI in social media, but I do believe there is an opportunity to find companies that want to truely invest in a "grass roots" effort to give them true #klout  (sorry for the inintended pun) in the industry so that when you speak, you are heard.
Read more