Monday, February 9, 2015

Are you Social Media rich? Wow... Amazing.... My #Facebook profile has contributed what?

RK Ball

Shared publicly  -  11:29 AM
 
 
Are you Social Media rich?
Wow... Amazing.... My Facebook profile has contributed what? (to the current value of FB). At first glance, I jokingly think, give me my money, but considering I have been on that site for 4 years, and,commision for a sales person is about 4%, this ends up being a fairly Trivial $57 a week. So not the really big deal it first appears to be, but that brings me to the point of this article. It is pretty obvious that the world is becoming virtual, w...
19
2
RK Ball's profile photoChristine Maihack's profile photoShirley Lim's profile photoDaniela Calabrò's profile photo
Christine Maihack
12:08 PM
+
1
0
1
 
 
Interesting, Rob.