Saturday, September 26, 2015

Donald Trump, why so thin-skinned? I want fair trade, not free trade.

  1. California Republicans favoring , Ben Carson says a Muslim shouldn't be president
  2. misha: donald trump has changed my life more than supernatural. but thats a downside though
  3. Today's "Fake Trump Quotes" video should be fun. Stay tuned, trying something a bit different!
  4. Jesus Christ I'm not scared to die, I'm a little bit scared of Donald trump becoming president
  5. Literally just passed a car with a "trump for president" sticker.. A Real person is supporting that asswipe. That's TERRIFYING
  6. TRUMP: “We're being defrauded by all these countries, I want fair trade, not free trade.”
  7. Donald trump wants to control the country but he can't even control his damn hair/wig
  8. i like to think a few years ago trump smoked a joint, watched idiocracy and thought, "yes. fantastic. i have an incredible idea."