Saturday, September 19, 2015

#ItDrivesMeCrazyWhen People drive 30mph in a 45mph zone, People over explain, my phone battery is about to die

  1. my elevator does not go all the way to the top.
  2. you keep asking questions that I am going to answer if you'd just shut your trap and let me speak.
  3. women with whom I've had fleeing contact online, don't realize the true depth and special nature of our relationship.
  4. you give me that look, that I already undressed you five minutes ago look
  5. people just stop walking for no goddamn reason!
  6. I don´t come up with a funny tweet for a new tag
  7. you chew with your mouth open like a cow. Learn some damn manners.
  8. I come up with a clever Hashtag joke, get one fave and later someone else does the same and gets 40.
  9. someone favorites 10 of my tweets but doesn't retweet me once
  10. people tell me not to @ as it's not what is done on 'social ' media
  11. people drive 30mph in a 45mph zone
  12. my phone battery is about to die and I can't find my charger!