Saturday, November 7, 2015

I remember when I watched #SNL every week. Larry David interrupts #Trump's monologue: 'You're a racist!'



  1. I remember when I watched every week.
  2. This is the most boring I've ever seen. All the hype with and it's terrible.
  3. Moat? Moat? No moat.
  4. Overall The package did not match the wrapping. not as funny as it could've been
  5. That was disappointing on so many levels.
  6. visibly NOT hugging Trump at closing set
  7. Best 2 minutes of tonight? Watching the closing credits.
  8. Not even you sir can save this Manufactured Safe Television. PC killed the T.V. star.. ideas.
  9. And I did give a chance bc I have an open mind
  10. Thank god that was over...
  11. If Donald Trump is running for President of people I don't ever want to see again on TV then Sia is his Vice President.
  12. "The White House? I haven't been there since the 90s." "I hit my head on the desk." that was funny. Pitiful sketch but that was funny.
  13. Wow, I am as sick of all the animals flooding my wall as I was with that . Thanks for that lol
  14. Larry David is visibly uncomfortable with Sia touching him.