Tuesday, November 17, 2015

#Trump has it right when it comes to ISIS "I'll blow up their pipes, .. their refineries .. everything"

  1. Trump has it right when it comes to ISIS "I'll blow up their pipes, I'll blow up their refineries, I'll blow up everything"
  2. Trump Says He Would Ban Syrian Refugees From Entering US
  3. Explaining why I'm not for Trump in 3 words. I'm a conservative
  4. I'm not opposed
  5. I'm laughing so hard over these tweets about Trump that I just snorted.
  6. Exclusive: After Paris, Americans view Trump, Clinton as best able to tackle terrorism - poll Read More :
  7. Donald Trump – More Guns Would Have Been the Answer in Paris – Video
  8. was good this week, a nice comeback after the weak Trump show.
  9. I LIKE THIS MAN MORE EVERYDAY...Trump: I Will Build ‘a Big Beautiful Safe Zone’ in Syria for Refugees - Breitbart.
  10. So Trump's a hillbilly?
  11. John Kasich wants ‘equal airtime’ after Donald Trump got to host SNL
  12. Donald Trump: Obama ‘Doesn’t have a Clue’ on Terror Threats to America, ‘Looked Like He Was Lost’: GO…
  13. "Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game." -Donald Trump
  14. New post: Donald Trump Weight Loss: Lost 15 Pounds On Campaign Trail Without Dieting
  15. New post: Donald Trump Weight Loss: Lost 15 Pounds On Campaign Trail Without Dieting
  16. 12 Donald Trump businesses that no longer exist
  17. New post: Donald Trump Weight Loss: Before And After Photos!
  18. New post: Donald Trump Weight Loss: Before And After Photos!