CAST YOUR VOTE

CAST YOUR VOTE
See current  Weather Maps 

Sunday, April 3, 2016

GIULIANI PREFERS TRUMP TO CRUZ: @MichelleFields is now claiming that a bird working for Trump pooped on her arm

  1. I FULLY AGREE! .: "We're going to have a lot of crossovers from Democrats."
  2. Just BS! When was there ever a section for VERY CONSERVATIVE voters. You're either conservative or not. All lies.
  3. This Trump speech is so fantastic. I love "The Snake" poem. MUST WATCH!
  4. Cruz grabs delegate advantage over Trump in North Dakota on Sunday
  5. I want "The Snake" to be read to me at bedtime while I wear my Trump 2016 t-shirt PJ's.
  6. Trump is more available to media than any other candidate even though MSM tries to destroy him. Trump has nothing to hide!
 Polling on Social Media was more on target in 2016 election than the expert news media

.