Saturday, April 9, 2016

SATURDAY MORNING "@gene70: @realDonaldTrump The Real Person Of The Year! " Wow!

  1. ": The Real Person Of The Year! " Wow!
  2. ": Fugedaboudit!!! The woman in New York love Donald Trump!!! "
  3. Bernie Sanders says that Hillary Clinton is unqualified to be president. Based on her decision making ability, I can go along with that!
  4. Isn't it a shame that the person who will have by far the most delegates and many millions more votes than anyone else, me, still must fight
  5. ": Yes! Thank U 4 coming to LI! It was a thrill 2 B part of it! U will get the job done! 🇺🇸"
  6. ": Trump will be our best president since Reagan!
  7. ": Thank you, Mr. Trump, for your personal and financial sacrifices in this journey to "
  8. ": we love you and know you will do an awesome job! Saw you in bethpage !! 👏👏👏" Thank you.
  9. ": All you haters out there, STOP trashing the only candidate that will put ALL OF YOU & AMERICA FIRST "
  10. ": We support you . You will go far in life. Smart and courageous!
  11. ": HELLO BOYS! this is my formal endorsement of & I'm a woman! (last I checked) And Rudy, U R amazing!
  12. ": Reports are RNC has received +1 million postcards so far! If I get more info on ## I'll post "
  13. “Donald Trump—The Disrupter” will air on Saturday night and Sunday night at 8 PM ET. Anchored by .