Saturday, May 14, 2016

CLINTON HIDES EMAILS #Hillary took out an Ad wanting to know what #Trump is hiding by not releasing his taxes,

  1. took out an Ad wanting to know what is hiding by not releasing his taxes, lol,
  2.  In reply to 
    Wayne, if he were alive today, would vote for Trump.
  3. The greatest trick Trump ever pulled was convincing American workers they had a social contract with corporations
  4. Trump está cada vez más cerca de Hillary
  5. Trump's 'America First' Foreign Policy As A Strategy To Pursue National Interests Over Values: NPR's Scott Si...
  6. If Trump beats Hillary, the Dems have only themselves to blame. Don't put your failures on Bernie & his supporters.
  7.  In reply to 
    I am god! trump is porky pig🐷🐷🐖🐖
  8. So Trump's following Clinton's lead by keeping a list of political enemies
  9. The differences between evoling is hillary has over the years,Trump is a flip flopper changes day to day, second to second.scary scary
  10. RT FT : Sean Penn has Lunch with the FT. On the menu? , Hollywood — and lots of cigarettes …
  11. Ivanka Trump is not on the ballot.
  12.  In reply to 
    You resent Trump 4that golf course thing. It & white guilt clouds judgement
  13. What I hear when I C Trump: I have no actual friends &, Outside of my $$, no one actually cares about me. I will do what I am going 2 do. 💩.