Thursday, May 5, 2016

#Trump posting "Happy Cinco de Mayo! I love hispanics" On his facebook page.

  1. Donald Trump posting "Happy Cinco de Mayo! I love hispanics" On his facebook page.
  2. I have friends that will be heavily affected by the things Trump wants to instate. Ryan and I may even be targeted too someday.
  3. Trump with taco bowl: 'I love Hispanics': Two days after becoming the presumptive ... via
  4. 😂😂😂😂😂 Trump wwe days 😂😂
  5. Trump with taco bowl: 'I love Hispanics': Two days after becoming the presumptive Republican nominee, Donald ...
  6.  In reply to 
    has said he will take the low road its a dirty muddy this campaign rig for it hip boots ready here deep shit ahead
  7.  In reply to 
    only one reason she can win. No matter how bad, she is still better than Trump.
  8.  In reply to 
    Y'all nominated Trump against all our warnings, now we'll get Hillary. I'm not kidding, it's a done deal.