Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I’m sick of the larp tweets. Q is real. July will wake more up to it.

  1. Replying to 
    I’m sick of the larp tweets. Q is real. July will wake more up to it.
  2. 30 yrs ago I went to my state's Labor Board to demand exemption from so-called "fair share fees" that obliged teachers (I was 1 & in fact was formerly a state VP of the AFT) to underwrite odious Democrat Party propaganda. The Board ruled in favor of me & others who joined me.
  3. Notice the guy behind her, in the purple shirt? It's Thomas Lopez-Pierre, Mark Levine's primary challenger from last year who called for the defeat of the "greedy Jewish landlords" as his primary issue. Disgusting.
  4.   Retweeted
    Same bullshit play we see every single time, may as well be Lucy telling Charlie Brown to kick the football.
  5.   Retweeted
    A great First Lady!
  6. Dems think they can take away a presidents exec power cuz Trump says things they don't like. Obama always reminded us that we lost and to get in the back seat. Why can't Dems take their own advice?
  7.   Retweeted
    I was ride or die Bernie. My folks were seriously angry w/me because After the DNC BS i refused to vote for Her. When I stopped watching Bill Maher they started not liking me much. Think I got tossed from the will when I defended our Yeah I did a and I am proud
  8.   Retweeted
    JetBlue Airways A320 N526JL at John F. Kennedy International Airport, with a FedEx MD-11 climbing out.