Saturday, September 1, 2018

Yep. My shadowban is gone too. Very interesting

  1. My shadowban is gone. For now.

  2. Replying to   and 
    My QFD ban is now gone. Twitter, I hope you pay for stifling the speech on ppl who just want a better country and better world. Not the slimy crap that's been forced onto us for decades.
  3. ?๐Ÿค” Or did QFD just go into “stealth mode”?


 
Weird. Right before Jack is to testify, qfd shadowban suddenly is gone. Check yours. And then check after he testifies.

  1. Replying to  
    Laura. You just jack! My shadowban is gone also. Now they have to go back to stripping our followers.
  2. Good Morning Gretchen! The QFD Shadowban is gone on my account. I checked yours and it is gone there as well. Could be great news if twitter didn't find another way to hide it. Blessings!!!
  3. Replying to  
    Wow. My shadowban is gone!!!
  4. I'm seeing a lot of tweets this morning with patriots saying the is gone. Do you believe it? OR did just find a way to hide it?? I Don't trust Jack, do you??
  5. Replying to 
    Yes, my shadowban is gone. That might explain a sudden increase in followers. Thanks for the tip.
  6. Replying to   and 
    My shadowban is gone...๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™€
  7. WTF!!!! My QFD shadowban appears to have gone. Has been there for months and months. I even checked yesterday and was still QFD shadowbanned. Twitter is up to something before Jack's Senate appearance lol
  8. Everyone Please Check To See If Your User Name is Still QFD Shadowbanned Go To Put In Your Username If Your QFD Ban Is GONE, Use The Hashtag & Retweet So WORLD Can See What J@ck Has Done BEFORE HIS TESTIMONY Make This Trend
  9. Replying to   and 
    You're right. It's gone! Wonder if it's because has to testify before Congress soon? I betcha so! Now he can say, "what shadowban? Try any of your names no one is banned. We don't censor at Twitter!" WON ! New vs. Old

  10. won again for all of us. QFD shadowban is gone!
  11. Hmmm.......Jack is supposed to testify before Congress this week. My shadowban suddenly gone.
  12. Now that the shadowban is gone let’s see if we can trend hashtags again using . Hashtags are useful for spreading a nationalist message to the mainstream.