Monday, January 14, 2019

UPDATE: LAURA LOOMER and Illegal Aliens From Mexico Storm Pelosi's Yard - Set Up Sanctuary Camp -- GET DEPORTED

Laura Loomer just invited all illegals to come over to Nancy Pelosi’s mansion! 😂😂😂

  1. Today I found out who Laura Loomer is, and I’m on board all the way!
  2. The maternal part of me wants to feel badly for Laura Loomer and her desperation but the exhausted side says fuck it, you don’t have the bandwidth for that
  3. Watch return fair play to 🤣🤣😂😆
  4. OMG is that Laura Loomer????? 🤣😂🤣
  5. So Laura Loomer climbed over a wall to protest the need for a wall so that people can’t get into the country because of the wall.
  6. Replying to 
    I didn’t know Laura Loomer was an illegal alien, deport her back to Russia!
  7. ‘Incredible’! Laura Loomer tries bold new strategy to persuade Nancy Pelosi on border wall [pics] via
  8. Laura Loomer is proving that walls don’t work.
  9. "Laura Loomer" over acts, I don't care for her tactics. she is making all conservative's look bad.
  10. Replying to 
    I love Laura Loomer 💕I love Laura Loomer 💕I love Laura Loomer 💕I love Laura Loomer 💕I love Laura Loomer 💕I love Laura Loomer 💕I love Laura Loomer💕 I love Laura Loomer 💕I love Laura Loomer 💕I love Laura Loomer 💕I love Laura Loomer 💕 💕And it is not just infatuation💕
  11. Update: LAURA LOOMER and Illegal Aliens From Mexico Storm Pelosi's Yard - Set Up Sanctuary Camp -- GET DEPORTED (VIDEO)