Saturday, February 23, 2019

A.M. @amvn90210 More A wise Lady said "IT'S A BADGE OF HONOR" for me to be 1 of "The200" targeted. I would like to give YOU that Badge, Twitter Patriots. YOU have Rallied around & are Standing Shoulder-to-Shoulder with us.

  1.  Pinned Tweet
    A wise Lady said "IT'S A BADGE OF HONOR" for me to be 1 of "The200" targeted. I would like to give YOU that Badge, Twitter Patriots. YOU have Rallied around & are Standing Shoulder-to-Shoulder with us. "They" can't scare US, stop US! They have UNITED US! BLESS YOU!-A.M.
  2.   Retweeted
    Replying to   and 
    These purely calculated Obstructionists R getting on my last nerve. Their entire strategy is 2 spread Propaganda in hopes they themselves will sway the election in their favor. How many of U in the USA want these criminals in Public Office. Newsflash👉🏻We've not yet begun to FIGHT
  3.   Retweeted
    Replying to   and 
    I would recommend that everyone get their followers onboard, or at least aware, of what is going on. I tend to limit my retweets a bit, since much of it goes where needed, anyways...if some of the mains go down, it will be up to the rest of us to pick up the slack.
  4.   Retweeted
    Ps. Just Incase I’m blocked or it’s deleted ....👇🏻
  5.   Retweeted
    How many aliens illegally voting is too many? 30,000? 10,000? 1,000? 100? Even one may be too many if it is YOUR vote canceled out by an alien illegally voting! Voter id and citizenship verification needed to secure our elections.
  6.   Retweeted
    Replying to   and 
  7.   Retweeted
    Dear , FYI. Warmly, 200 Wrongly Accused American Citizens