Saturday, March 16, 2019

Sean ⭐⭐⭐ #IAMFLYNN @Cordicon WE ARE IN A HOLY WAR We ARE in a holy war, and you, Sean, have risen to the occasion. You are definitely on fire for the cause. You are pure, white light brother. ✝️🇺🇸💎 Thank you

I hear many [evil] people are sewing the seeds of doubt in others about my support of . Not that I care about these people or what they think. I care about THE PEOPLE. This is a signed copy of that he personally sent me which again thank you sir.
🇺🇸
🇺🇸
🇺🇸
57
177
644
LT General Michael T. Flynn (RET) knows EXACTLY who I am & I know him. I will not validate anymore than this. I will pray & humbly ask those to be careful WHO you follow. Think for yourself. Question everything, youd be SURPRISED of the evil that hides behind some... #EGOdeath
9
49
258
Replying to
@Cordicon
I too believe this is a Holy War Sean and I proudly stand beside you in this fight. You have my friendship and my support Patriot. Screw the doubters and the haters. Some are just jealous of the respect you get.
🇺🇸
🇺🇸
🇺🇸
Replying to
@Cordicon
We ARE in a holy war, and you, Sean, have risen to the occasion. You are definitely on fire for the cause. You are pure, white light brother.
✝️
🇺🇸
💎
Thank you for giving your all to save our country from the enemy. God bless you and your family!
✝️
🇺🇸
✝️