• So i was just wondering why it says i have a score of 47 but i cant get the uncharted 3 perk that only has a req of a score of 40? thanks.
     ·  · 2 minutes ago · 
  • My daughter Katie Taylor Snell's Klout score is 62, which beats mine at 51 andWine Commonsewer's score at 58. I guess that is why she is President, social networking works even if you are in 8th grade.
    View Post · 4 minutes ago
  • The changes are useless spend all your time working hard to get where you are and poof gone overnight I wouldn't be surprised if a backlash comes from this.
     ·  · 6 minutes ago · 
  • hey klout, you look very pretty today. this page really brings out the blue in your eyes. xoxo
     ·  · 19 minutes ago · 
  • ‎. @Klout I really like transparence yes, but since you don't answer on my #XINGquest http://ow.ly/6RGBw on your page ~ I guess something is really wrong/uncorrect about the way you work.
    View Post · 25 minutes ago
  • QUOTE "Klout 1 hour ago in reply to Kyle Wegner
    We measure influence equally on every network. We care about your influence over your audience -- not the network you influence them in"....
     ·  · 26 minutes ago · 
      • Robby Ball does this infer I should unlink lesser used accounts on Klout? I know I have a few I rarely use, and others like FB and Twitter I use alot, thanks is advance
        25 minutes ago · 
  • Makes me really question reliability of Klout when I see such radical changes as happened my score today, dropped from 78 to 58 :(
     ·  · 30 minutes ago · 
      • Keith Malone I wouldn't worry about it Ken. Klout is kind of irrelevant.
        28 minutes ago ·  ·  1 person
  • Klout. What a stupid app. The scores keep changing for no reason and one day you have "True Reach" of 42,000...next day 5,200? Bollocks. Full Stop.
     ·  · 34 minutes ago · 
  • If your not on Klout then you need to correct that problem. So far I have received free panthers tickets, free sunglasses, and early invites to several new online tools like Spotify.
    View Post · 41 minutes ago
  • I would like to be removed from Klout, how do I go about doing this? Opt-in is better than opt-out but you seem to have some kind of picked-up and locked-in approach which is pretty poor really.
     ·  · 43 minutes ago · 
    • Lori Lewis likes this.
      • Klout You can email help@klout.com
        39 minutes ago · 
  • Umm you guys might want to stop defending your changes and fix the problem they caused , My score went up but I see big problems with your system somebody how only has facebook account should not have Higher score or even close to the same as somebody how has twitter and tumbler and Google+ and interact on all of them from what I have been reading on your blog Google+ and your own page you have made some big mistakes and you better fix them quickly you cant make everybody happy but your current system is flawed everything platform should carry the same weight best of luck in fixing your system
     ·  · 49 minutes ago · 
    • Rhiannon Hastings likes this.
      • Deric Mongeon Matthew Poulin Thats right but you cant put all of your importance on Facebook and tell people you are measuring how influential they are the The Social Landscape reaches far beyond just Facebook you have to put equal importance on all networks
        22 minutes ago · 
      • Matthew Poulin ‎:)
        15 minutes ago · 
  • Does Klout look at your influence on G+? I've actually got a much larger and more engaging following on G+ rather than any other social platform.
     ·  · about an hour ago · 
      • Klout We haven't included G+ yet into your Klout Score, but it will be very soon.
        38 minutes ago · 
  • Just had fun reading some of the comments on Klout's blog about today's changes. Totally entertaining, somewhat sad in some cases (when people's jobs are measured by things like social media scores), and proof that no matter how much we take made up numbers seriously they are still made up numbers ;)
    View Post · about an hour ago
  • I just started really getting involved in Klout in the last few weeks. As a reward for my stronger participation my score dropped overnight by 6 points. Then you tell me that my true dropped by about 700 people again overnight .
    Your scoring system sounds ill-conditioned. Which would cause any mathematician to not trust it. Seems like there is no leader looking at the big picture here.
     ·  · about an hour ago · 
      • Rhiannon Hastings This is like a Netflix fail. Seriously, same bad implication.
        36 minutes ago · 
      • Robby Ball From my home page "Hi Robby. Your Klout's seen better days."
        14 minutes ago · 
  • Per Klout, my "Immediate Influence Network" no longer includes my wife or my mom. So I got that going for me.
    View Post · about an hour ago
  • What happened to everyone's Klouts score?
     ·  · about an hour ago · 
  • Has your Klout score changed?
    mashable.com
    Klout has tweaked the method for determining social media influence, so your score may change.
    View Post · about an hour ago