Friday, April 6, 2012

#Baseball Can Social Media Breathe New Life Into Baseball? You're probably thinking "What's up with the baseball and social media" theme of the last two days? That's cool. While I am a HUGE baseball

sqrall  -  1:57 AM  -  Public
You're probably thinking "What's up with the baseball and social media" theme of the last two days? That's cool. While I am a HUGE baseball
  -  Comment  -  Hang out  -  Share   -    -  Reply to Author

From the web
Robin Ventura hasn't spoken to Nolan Ryan since charging the mound against the Hall of Fame pitcher 19 seasons ago. When Ventura makes his managerial debut for the Chicago White Sox today at Texas, Ryan will be sitting in the front row of his team's new-look ballpark.
  -  Share  -  

Mark Dunsmore

Mark Dunsmore  -  1:17 AM  -  Public
As a lifelong baseball fan, I have a few issues with the state of Major League Baseball right now.  There are certain things that the commissioner’s office “implements” that just...
  -  Comment  -  Hang out  -  Share   -    -  Reply to Author

Jessi June

Jessi June  -  1:09 AM  -  Public
San Diego... Again...

Man oh man these past few days have been hectic. I've shot all day for the past few days and today I had two shoots while on my way to San Diego! I knew it would be busy, but I don't think I could have predicted this. So tomorrow I'll be shooting in the desert all day, and then it's back to LA on my way to San Francisco!! Can't wait to see all my bay area buds and finally meet...
Expand this post »

Jessi June 02202112
  -  Comment  -  Hang out  -  Share   -    -  Reply to Author
  -  Abhilash abhi and 312 more
35 shares  -  Ahmet Arslan, Baikunthnath Jena, Bitan Adhikary, Corey Parker, Felix Hamer and 30 more
177 comments  -  Mehrdad Zahir, Samuel Landry, Bognet Akau, Chetan Patwal, Kke Samson and 1 more
Samuel Landry  -  Really cute :-)
8:00 AM   
Mehrdad Zahir  -  love it... i enjoy your post ;)
8:07 AM   
Add a comment...