Monday, April 30, 2012

#NikolaTesla All my money has been invested into experiments with which I have made new discoveries enabling mankind to have a little easier life." -Nikola Tesla

Brian Geniesse

10:34 PM  -  Public
#nikolatesla If anyone is interested, I have past post regarding the "situation" surrounding Mr. Tesla and THE Mr. Edison....
Anishua McDaniel originally shared this post:
#NikolaTesla

"Money does not represent such a value as men have placed upon it. All my money has been invested into experiments with which I have made new discoveries enabling mankind to have a little easier life." -Nikola Tesla
Add a comment...

John Boggs

10:15 PM  -  Public
#NikolaTesla is trending on G+ for some reason. I'm not sure why, but I won't argue! BZZZZZT
Shared from the Google+ #NikolaTesla stream
Add a comment...
#NikolaTesla is my hero and a great source of inspiration. Still though, it is strange to see him trending...