Saturday, May 5, 2012

#kentuckyderby I'll Have Another wins Kentucky Derby aught Bodemeister down the stretch

CBS Radio News

8:16 PM  -  Public
I'll Have Another wins Kentucky Derby - CBS News »
I'll Have Another caught Bodemeister down the stretch and pulled away in the final furlong to win the Kentucky Derby
Add a comment...

Gino chimienti

8:16 PM  -    -  Public
I'll Have Another rallies to win Kentucky Derby »
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) I'll Have Another ran down Bodemeister in the final furlong Saturday to win the Kentucky Derby, winding up in the winner's circle despite a rookie jockey, a more famous stable pon...
Add a comment...

vincent anthraj michael Michael

8:09 PM  -    -  Public
Ill Have Another wins Kentucky Derby »
Ill Have Another nails blazing Bodemeister in Derby stretch.
Add a comment...