Saturday, May 5, 2012

Vancouver jockey Mario Gutierrez wins Kentucky Derby 2012

Vancouver Sun

7:32 PM  -  Public
Vancouver jockey Mario Gutierrez wins Kentucky Derby 2012 »
Vancouver's Hastings Racecourse jockey Mario Gutierrez, aboard I'll Have Another, has won the Kentucky Derby in Lexington, Ky., in a dramatic finish over one of the race favourites, Bodemeister.
1
Add a comment...

From the web
By Julian Linden | LOUISVILLE, Kentucky (Reuters) - I'll Have Another won the 138th Kentucky Derby at Churchill Downs before a record crowd of more than 165000 on Saturday. Ridden by Mexican jockey Mario Gutierrez, I'll Have Another (15-1) hit the lead passing the shadows of the iconic Twin ...

Brian Devinney

7:30 PM  -    -  Public
Video: When I think of the Kentucky Derby, this is the moment that comes to mind for me. Carl Nafzger calls...http://www.jamjambitches.com/post/22477043510/when-i-think-of-the-kentucky-derby-this-is-the