Saturday, July 7, 2012

Taylor Swift Invites Teenage Cancer Patient to ACM Awards - iVillage

Robby Ball

Jun 13, 2012  -  
+1'd on egyptday1.blogspot.com
  -  Public
Jun13: #Taylor #Swift about to reach 15 Million Fearless Swifties. RETWEET if you're proud of her »
#Taylor #Swift about to reach 15 Million Fearless Swifties. RETWEET if you're proud of her. Tiny Klout Flag 62meredith mer grey ♔ ‏@EmpireSwift. Our family grows up everyday more and now Taylor's abou...
Add a comment...
B.O.B ft Taylor Swift-Both Of Us »
[Chorus: Taylor Swift] I wish I was strong enough to lift not one but both of us. Someday I will be strong enough to lift not one but both of us [B.o.B:] Ever thought about losing it. When your money'...
Add a comment...
The story about nobody that how i feel :(
Music video by Taylor Swift performing The Story Of Us. (C) 2011 Big Machine Records, LLC.
1
+4
Add a comment...
I like this song so much when I first heard of it. This is my first cover. Hope you guys like it. I will try to do more covers, so stay tune! Subscribe to my channel, like my facebook page, follow me on twitter and instagram. Cheers! www.facebook.com/alvinchongfc www.twitter.com/alvinchong123 instagr.am/alvinchong123 I did not own this song. ''Safe & Sound' - originally by Taylor Swift ft. The Civil Wars Written by: T. Bone Burnett, Taylor Swift, John Paul White & Joy Williams Published by: Sony ATV Music, Bug Music & Sensibility Music
+1
Add a comment...

Robby Ball

Jun 10, 2012  -  
+1'd on egyptday1.blogspot.com
  -  Public
15 Million Fearless Swifties!So proud and happy for you,@taylorswift13. I'm so thankful for everything you do for us, you deserve this.<3
Jun9: #Taylor #Swift about to reach 15 Million Fearless Swifties. RETWEET if you're proud of her »
#Taylor #Swift about to reach 15 Million Fearless Swifties. RETWEET if you're proud of her. Tiny Klout Flag 62meredith mer grey ♔ ‏@EmpireSwift. Our family grows up everyday more and now Taylor&#3...
Add a comment...
Taylor Swift is one class act ! Beautiful and sweet .
Taylor Swift Invites Teenage Cancer Patient to ACM Awards - iVillage »
Country star Taylor Swift has invited Kevin Maguire, a teenager battling cancer, to be her date to the American Country Music Awards (ACMs).
Darryl Mouzone's profile photo
+2
Add a comment...

Scott Reiboldt

Apr 21, 2012  -  Extended circles
#taylorswift is a lesbian. 0-o
Shared from the Google+ Taylor Swift stream
+1
4 comments
Scott ReiboldtApr 22, 2012
So, I hope she makes a sex tape,, ! anyway, i was just joking with all the people that were making her trend.
Christopher BowleyApr 22, 2012
+1
Oh... Glad I don't have those type of folks in my stream.. Lol
Add a comment...
This song is about John Mayer, supposedly. "The song "Dear John" is sort of like the last email you would ever send to someone that you used to be in a relationship with. Usually people write this venting last email to someone and they say everything that they want to say to that person, and then they usually don't send it. I guess by putting this song on the album I am pushing send." - Taylor Swift Fanmade music video of Taylor Swift's song, Dear John, from her record, Speak Now. Contains different elements from her music videos and live singing of Dear John during her Speak Now Tour to create a story-line for the song. DISCLAIMER: None of the videos used are mine nor is the audio. I am in no way affiliated with Taylor Swift or any of her team.
Simon Berenyi's profile photo
+9
6 comments
Eve AdamJun 2, 2012
+1
If you live where I saw on your profile, then it is now in the wee hours of the morning for you.  I, myself, tend to stay up because of Google+.  Also, I don't have anyone here to tell me to get to bed.  So then I sleep late in the morning.  Fortunately it is usually quiet here.  The problem comes on Sunday morning if I stay up too late Saturday night.  I'm really trying to get to a morning church, where I have met some interesting people who may eventually become closer friends. You see, I'm adjusting to having lost a very dear friend, Charley. If you are interested, you can find more on my websites about him and my family. Everyone grew up and left or had a heart attack and died.  That's just the way it is.... if one wants to stay on earth longer than many people do.
Expand this comment »