Thursday, November 20, 2014

Well #TSU.. what can I say, I have been playing on this new social media platform for 3-4 weeks


Well #TSU.. what can I say, I have been playing on this new social media platform for 3-4 weeks now, and seem to be pretty successful, though 


the satisfaction level seems to be missing a little something and I am really not quite sure what it is yet. Is it possible I got in right during a very exciting growth spurt, felt the excitement, and now it has just slowed to a normal healthy growth rate. 

Did a grass roots effort that was catching on like wildfire, get stifled  by the local self appointed sheriffs? Is early fast growing community being pigeon holed into being something that is meant only for the business community? I am not sure, all i can tell is as I continue to grow, as my messages and likes per view continue to rise. There are less and less people on the TSU platform each day over the last 7-10 days... 

If this was just a fun ride, I must say i enjoyed it. If this is just normal for a fast growth idea to grow fast, consolidate, then grow fast again, then I guess I am well positioned for the next bit of fun. I just found that about the time the slow down came. The experts started preaching what was proper and not proper on a social media platform. I watched people getting banned for no reason explained to them. I watched large groups of people walk away because of lack of a formal communication channel. Leaving stories to travel through other social media sites, saying "I was banned and don't know why" or "I was banned for growing to fast" but no one really knows, and there was probably a good reason..... or I might argue, is any reason a good reason when a concept has gone viral. I might also argue, if you are getting spam, or messages you don't want, unfollow or unfriend and that stuff goes away for you. Do you really want to complain to a probably;y overwhelmed management team, and convince them to start banning people because that is the way you "know things should be run"

Either way  has been a lot of fun, it is still early in the game, mistakes will be made, and one way or another it will end up answering the one question that matters. Was this a sound business plan in the first place? If it was, it will have it's up days, and it will have it's down days. They will make some good decisions, and they will make some bad decisions... but one thing for sure, they have opened Pandora's Box and now the people know that there "pretty pics" and "thoughts of wisdom" have some monetary value, that SHOULD be paid directly to them... so join TSU, or don't join TSU, the platform may live, and be the next great #facebook or #google+  or it may die a spectacular death just as quickly as it was born.....but I just wanted to say it was fun, I hope it continues to be, and I have enjoyed the ride so far.  Join me if you wish ro see for yourself https://www.tsu.co/robbyba