Friday, November 21, 2014

#TSU announced they had just reached their 1,000,000 member in the first 30 days.

#TSU   Well yesterday I post a fairly pessimistic view on this new social media platform, but considering later in the day they announced they had just reached their 1,000,000 member in the first 30 days. I guess I would have to qualify my message a bit, and say congratulations on being the fastest growing social media site ever.  All things considered, I think Facebook has what 10M? Twitter maybe 24M? Makes you really wonder if you guys just found the niche that everyone has always been looking for. GREAT JOB, and if you haven't seen it yet, you probably should take a look. It is very clean, user firendly, and so far, a lot of fun... https://www.tsu.co/robbyba
Show less
122
Add a comment...