Friday, September 18, 2015

#Before5HBreakUp I need to know what happened at the BBMASm They're never gonna break up


  1. Image gallery thumbnail
    Image gallery thumbnail
    Image gallery thumbnail
    Image gallery thumbnail
  2. I need a few things: *an acoustic album *a live album *Dinah's cover of Mariah Carey *A Camren selfie *5H feat Lil Ally
  3. can y'all just murder this hashtag it's unnecessary thanks
  4. I need to know what happened at the BBMAS actually
  5. They're never gonna break up cancel this hashtag
  6. wtf is this, u all making me sad
  7. WHY ARE PEOPLE TWEETING THIS???
  8. I want studio version of over, WCIRT, vma performance, laurmani to come out, collab with Nicki, Rihanna, and bey ;)
  9. Guys what the hell? I'm getting scared, don't trend these things, my heart just can't...
  10. them to release merch that won't make me look like i just went on a shopping spree at children's place
  11. i need a grammy and a studio version of over