Thursday, November 19, 2015

#Kasich Lehman Brothers crashed, voted ObamaCare, negative ads, not truthful and wanted to work for #Trump

  1. John Kasich was managing director of Lehman Brothers when it crashed, bringing down the world and ruining people's lives. A total failure!
  2. Once John Kasich announced he was running for president, and opened his mouth, people realized he was a complete & total dud!
  3. John Kasich fell right into President Obama’s trap on ObamaCare, and the people of Ohio are suffering for it. Shame!
  4. Doesn’t help Kasich to do negative ads on me because he still has to go through everyone else - he’s almost last.
  5. John Kasich ad guy wanted to work for me, but his proposal was a rip off – I said NO! Now ripping Kasich.
  6. I loved beating John Kasich in the debates, but it was easy—he came in dead last!
  7. Kasich has already spent $6 million on ads in New Hampshire and his numbers have gone down. People from NH are smart!
  8. Watch Kasich squirm --- if he is not truthful in his negative ads I will sue him just for fun!
  9. I want to do negative ads on John Kasich, but he is so irrelevant to the race that I don’t want to waste my money.
  10. John Kasich, despite being Governor of Ohio, is losing to me in the Ohio polls. Pathetic!
  11. John Kasich should focus his special interest money on building up his failed image, not negative ads on me.
  12. Governor Kasich, whose failed campaign & debating skills have brought him way down in the polls, is going to spend $2.5 million against me.
  13. The legendary Barbara Walters interviews Melania Trump and me on a special this Friday night at 10:00 on ABC. Don't miss it!
  14. Just the beginning & it is going to get worse. Rates & deductibles are so high nobody is going to be able to use it.
  15. Has anybody read this story about Marco Rubio - devastating!
  16. Thank you (Chris) . I have great respect for professionals that are willing to report so honestly & fairly.
  17. Thank you for your support! Together we can !
    Embedded image permalink
     
    Embedded image permalink
    Embedded image permalink
     
    Embedded image permalink
  18. The POLICE in Paris did a fantastic job. Very brave - not easy!