Sunday, November 8, 2015

#SNL Larry David wins $5,000 for calling Donald Trump a racist and returns as Bernie Sanders: 'I Hate Everyone':

  1. I refuse to watch Trump on SNL. Our TV watching time was so much better spent last night watching 's new show.
  2. "The answer lies with you." -
  3. Larry David Returns to 'SNL' as Bernie Sanders: 'I Hate Everyone': Larry David was back for ...
  4. Donald Trump Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling' on 'SNL': Watch: Donald Trump took part in a p...
  5. Knew the ratings would ROCK! Highest in 4 years! If earlier even more would've watched! Church ya know! Lol.
  6. PerezHilton : So much ! See last night's clips HERE: … )
    Embedded image permalink
  7. I just read something about Latinos and snl and now I hate snl
  8. I care not a fig about SNL or Trump. They're far too New York incestuous for me, and I hope they eat each other. Raw.
  9. WATCH: Larry David Plays Bernie Sanders Again on 'SNL'