CAST YOUR VOTE

CAST YOUR VOTE
See current  Weather Maps 

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Utah Voter Fraud with Cruz's Victory?

  1. Utah Voter Reveals Fraud: “I Literally Had Over 50 Ballots In My Hand”
  2. RealAlexJones: RT KitDaniels1776: Utah Voter Reveals Fraud: I Literally Had Over 50 Ballots In My Hand RogerJStone…
  3. Utah Voter Reveals Fraud: “I Literally Had Over 50 Ballots In My Hand” via
  4. infowars: RT KitDaniels1776: Utah Voter Reveals Fraud: I Literally Had Over 50 Ballots In My Hand RogerJStoneJr …
  5. Infowars: Utah Voter Reveals Fraud: “I Literally Had Over 50 Ballots In My Hand”: No ID checks and ballots bei...
  6. Infowars feed: Utah Voter Reveals Fraud: “I Literally Had Over 50 Ballots In My Hand”
  7. Voter fraud? Heck, the Utah ballot boxes were more stuffed than Tom Jones' pants.
 Polling on Social Media was more on target in 2016 election than the expert news media

.