Saturday, April 9, 2016

"@kirstiealley: HELLO BOYS! this is my formal endorsement of #Trump & I'm a woman! (last I checked) And Rudy, U R amazing!

  1.  Liked 9,199 times
    ": HELLO BOYS! this is my formal endorsement of & I'm a woman! (last I checked) And Rudy, U R amazing!
  2. Why can't we just say CHEERS (no pun intended) & all agree 2 disagree. I've only been in 52.5 fights bc I support
  3. *reads tweet* *sees hate* Another reason to support Kirstie Alley and in this election.
  4.  In reply to 
    YOU'RE AWESOME. We have your back. Thanks for supporting Trump. Follow me back.
  5. A certain Republican has convinced Kirstie Alley not to vote Democrat in 2016
  6. Thanks for endorsing Trump! Always knew you were a smart woman!
  7. ": we love you and know you will do an awesome job! Saw you in bethpage !! 👏👏👏" Thank you.
  8. Mr. Trump, I will stand with you to the end. The RNC will NOT steal this election from WE THE PEOPLE!