CAST YOUR VOTE

CAST YOUR VOTE
See current  Weather Maps 

Saturday, April 9, 2016

"@kirstiealley: HELLO BOYS! this is my formal endorsement of #Trump & I'm a woman! (last I checked) And Rudy, U R amazing!

  1.  Liked 9,199 times
    ": HELLO BOYS! this is my formal endorsement of & I'm a woman! (last I checked) And Rudy, U R amazing!
  2. Why can't we just say CHEERS (no pun intended) & all agree 2 disagree. I've only been in 52.5 fights bc I support
  3. *reads tweet* *sees hate* Another reason to support Kirstie Alley and in this election.
  4.  In reply to 
    YOU'RE AWESOME. We have your back. Thanks for supporting Trump. Follow me back.
  5. A certain Republican has convinced Kirstie Alley not to vote Democrat in 2016
  6. Thanks for endorsing Trump! Always knew you were a smart woman!
  7. ": we love you and know you will do an awesome job! Saw you in bethpage !! 👏👏👏" Thank you.
  8. Mr. Trump, I will stand with you to the end. The RNC will NOT steal this election from WE THE PEOPLE!
 Polling on Social Media was more on target in 2016 election than the expert news media

.