Wednesday, August 17, 2016

#Trump I pledge to the American people: as your President I will be your greatest champion. I will fight for all Americans!

  1. I pledge to the American people: as your President I will be your greatest champion. I will fight for all Americans!
  2. "Blacks mined the metals uses to build America, white children drank wine and beat those black men to death" -
  3. How views history, but we have no evidence beyond this photo that downsie white girls used blacks as horses
  4. A Board of Fools: American flags removed from Arlington fire trucks after board order via
  5. Lou Dobbs holds nothing back, tells it like it is. Polling expert that's never been wrong says Trump wins by 87%. On Lou last night.
  6. That was probably my favorite . People need to stop listening to bias talking heads on TV & just listen to the man speak.